AQUADUCT INDUSTRIAL SEAMLESS GUTTERING
Why seam-less makes the others seem less? Because seams are the primary cause of corrosion and expensive gutter failure. Aquaduct has done away with them. Aquaduct’s versatile roll forming system manufactures seam-less gutters on site to almost any profile, in a range of corrosion resistant metals, that ensure years of maintenance free operation. Because Aquaduct’s seamless relining of corroded guttering lasts five to ten times longer than any other system, it is obviously also highly cost effective.
jointless, which means no rusting joints.
Lasts up to 40yrs
NEED AQUADUCTS INSTALLED?
LAUNDER PIPE SYSTEMS
Launder pipe is a drainage system that is created to drain a gutter where no Downpipes have been allowed for.
Launder pipes are mainly installed in industrial warehouses with internal aquaduct gutters.
The need for launder pipes arises when:
- No storm water reticulation as been allowed for, ie, no storm drains and gulley’s have been put in place for downpipes inside the warehouse.
- When downpipes may get in the way, especially in warehouses with lots of traffic within, Downpipes may get damaged as a result of.
- Falls are determined when installing and is site specific
- Galvanised steel holderbats are suspended from the purlins according to the required fall using galvanised thread bar.
- PVC pipes are hoisted into desired positions and fastened
- PVC cone outlets are then installed, connecting from gutter into the launder pipe.
- Launder pipes runs the entire length of the gutter leading outside the building.
- Launder pipes are available in the following sizes :
- 315mm diameter belled PVC pipe with a rubber seal ring
- 200mm diameter belled PVC pipe with a rubber seal ring
- 160mm diameter belled PVC pipe with a rubber seal ring
- Galvanised steel thread bar used for suspending holderbats(12mm – 16mm)depending on diameter of pipe
- Galvanised steel holderbats installed at 1m centres
- PVC cone outlets installed at every 6m
- All joints and interconnections are PVC welded as an added precaution.
CONTACT GUTTERFAST FOR AQUADUCT SEAMLESS GUTTERS!
Contact: Keith Gillespie
Mobile: 082 825 1635
Contact: Grant Henderson
Mobile: 082 825 1637
Tel: 031 701 2922
Fax: 031 702 0433
Address: Unit 1 Marlmead, 4 Reed Place, Maxmead, Pinetown
Contact: Shaun Barunji
Mobile: 082 312 7577
Mobile: 082 413 8726